Narrator's perspective:
The narrator's perspective is 3rd person limited because the author wrote the book like she was the main character, I can understand this because in the book it says: "Okay here are the top ten reasons why I can't stand my sister Lucy", so you can see that refers to "I",another reason of how else I understood the narrator's perspective is that so far it doesn't talk about any other person's thoughts or feeling's but the main character's (Sam Madison). Thought, there is a part that says: "get the big lecture about waste and the environment", If you read just this part you won't understand the perspective immediately. This is what I understood so far because this is a new book and I only read the first two chapters!
The narrator's perspective is 3rd person limited because the author wrote the book like she was the main character, I can understand this because in the book it says: "Okay here are the top ten reasons why I can't stand my sister Lucy", so you can see that refers to "I",another reason of how else I understood the narrator's perspective is that so far it doesn't talk about any other person's thoughts or feeling's but the main character's (Sam Madison). Thought, there is a part that says: "get the big lecture about waste and the environment", If you read just this part you won't understand the perspective immediately. This is what I understood so far because this is a new book and I only read the first two chapters!
No comments:
Post a Comment